Sludge Treatment Unit
Chemically breaking the emulsion of heavy slops
The Sludge Treatment Unit (STU) is designed for treating heavier slop waste such as sludge, water saturated mud etc. The separation technology includes an emulsion breaker injection system in combination with a decanter centrifuge with high slenderness ratio.
The unit is perfectly equipped to separate the solids from the water. The effluent water is suited for water treatment with the Compact Treatment Unit (CTU).
- Small footprint, 14 ft container
- Capacity, 10 m3 /h
- Proven technology
- Hydraulic drive
- Variable speed & differential speed
- Multipower, 400 – 690VAC 50/60Hz
- Standalone unit
- Works together with CTUs
- Controlled by PLC system
- NORSOK Z-015 standard and DNV 2.7-1
- Dewatering of sludge/mud to prepare water for water treatment with the CTU
- Cost reduction on transport of sludge/mud to shore and hazardous waste handling.
- The STU can further dewater the CTU sludge and therefore make it more efficient.
- The STU has extra ISO fittings so it can be stacked on top of the CTU for the saving of deck space.
- Container 5’ DNV 2.7.1
- Size/weight 14 ft / 11 000 kg
- Dimensions (mm) L: 4 267; W: 2 438; H: 3 002
- Treatment capacity Up to 20 m3
- Standards & Specifications Norsok Z-015
- Inlet 2” Cam-Lock Male
- Reject 2” Cam-Lock Male
- Solids Chute to ship
- Water discharge 2” Cam-Lock Male
- Water supply 1” Chicago Claw
- Air supply 1” Chicago Claw
- Oil in Water Monitor Internal
- Water usage Max 100l/h (washing)
- Chemical usage Dosing based on lab report
- Electromotive force 400-480 V 50-60 Hz
- Power connection Plug / junction box / 70 kw - 125A
- Pressurized air usage 34.5 Nm3/h
- Capacity 1-10 m3/h
- Design pressure 10 Bar
- Design Temperature -5 +35 °C
- Design pH 2-12
- Pressurized air Min 5 barg